We have a new location!
The SOS Men's Retreat is moving to the Lutherwood Camp and Retreat Center, a 90 minute drive north of Seattle right on the edge of Lake Samish
Why did we move?
- We have the entire facility to ourselves.
- It is less expensive so we can pass that savings on to you and lower our registration fee.
- The lower cost allows us to be able to scholarship more new members than ever before.
- We have multiple buildings available to accommodate you bunking with your friends.
- The folks at Lutherwood are very accommodating and welcoming.
- RV parking is available with power and water (no sewer).
The Lutherwood Cabins:
- Eleven individual bunk house style cabins, most having seperate bath houses.
- Each cabin sleeps between 12-23 in bunk-style beds.
- The cabins are rustic but comfortable.
- The bunks are similar to what we had at warm beach.